December – SEEPEX BRAVO Chemical Metering Systems
Bravo is the next generation of innovative chemical metering skids from SEEPEX using our proven metering pumps. They offer operators an integrated, plug-and-play, modular and scalable system that will reduce chemical consumption with more precise and dependable process control.
Bravo systems are used for disinfection, pH control, flocculation, removal of iron and other contaminants from water and wastewater treatment streams. Bravo minimizes the complexity of the systems and the number of components in the system. They improve system reliability and reduce operating costs for the users.
SEEPEX progressive cavity pumps provide more consistent and uniform flow than other pumping technologies they improve process control and reduce chemical consumption.
UP TO 250 USGP
UP TO 175 PSI
- NSF/ANSI 61 certified Proressive Cavity Pumps with accurate and repeatable flow
- Low sheer ensures chemical potency
- Eliminates pulsation dampens and regulating valves
- Does not vapor lock
- Single source for pumps & controls
- Standardized modules means the Bravo skids can be expanded at a later date.
Product Brochure – BRAVO_ProdInfoSheet_Nov22nd